Premium Full Wedding Planning
The premium service would be ideal for couples, who in addition to full planning. Would like all travel arrangements included. This would be especially beneficial if you have a large number of guests attending with varying budgets. This extra personal service will not only include travel management, but advice and bookings are with an ABTA agent.
A list of services you can expect
- Initial complimentary consultation, to get to know you both and your wedding ideas
- Venue sourcing for ceremony, wedding reception & stay
- Venue price negotiating, booking & ongoing liaising
- Guidance with the legal requirements & documentation
- Contact & Liaise with local suppliers, for availability and pricing (photographer, venue decorator, florists, hair & make up artist, DJ etc)
- Pre-arrange all local appointments that are necessary & site inspections
- Check availability and price comparisons for flights and accommodation at or near your venue. For you and your guests
- Monitor all the travel arrangements
- Local travel advice
- Budget assistance & reminder of payments
- Wedding checklists and timeline
- Meetings as and when required.
- On the day management to ensure all runs smoothly
For Premium full planning services, our fees approx 20% of your overall budget depending on our level of our involvement and type of wedding you want. A minimum fee of £3000 applies.